We aim to create high-quality foods that can be conveniently eaten on the run or here at our café. Stay and enjoy a cozy-warm fireplace or catch up on some work while we prepare your meal. A fresh breath of the outdoors on our front porch is always an encouraged option as weather allows.
Breakfast Menu: Hours 7:00am-10:30am
Lunch Menu: Hours 11:00am-2:00pm
*PLEASE NOTE* THIS MENU AND PRICING IS STILL BEING FINALIZED. ALL PRICES AND MENU ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.
Planning a private event? Ask about renting space at Java 13. Call 614-402-4797
Miscellaneous grab and go sandwiches with bacon, sausage or ham wit American cheese and egg on a warm croissant. A staple for the road or enjoyed in-house. Simple yet important to get right-and we do. 6.00
Warm flour tortilla with scrambled egg, shredded cheese, roasted red peppers, green onion, and pork sausage. Served with a side of sour cream and house made salsa. 7.00
- No Meat 6.00
You really can’t beat this simple but delicious treat.
Lightly mashed fresh avocado, sea salt, and pepper.
Biscuits & Gravy
Smothered biscuit with homeade sausage gravy. It doesn’t get more country than that. 7.00
Everything or plain with your choice of flavored cream cheese or just butter. 3.00
Toasted English Muffin
Just buttered or with jam. 2.00
French Toast Sticks
A breakfast fav and made it a little easier to eat on the run. Same great taste – just a different shape. 6.00
Variety of donuts/croissants and baked goods
Want it heated up? Just ask.
Dressings – Ranch, Blue Cheese, French, House, and Italian.
- The Garden – Mixed greens with carrot, cucumber, red onion, red cabbage, walnuts, croutons, and cheese with your choice of dressing. 6.00
- Chef with Ham– Mixed greens, carrots, green peppers, onion, cheese, hard boiled egg, and ham. 8.00
- Classic Caesar – Romaine, parmesan, black olives, and crunchy croutons tossed with creamy Caesar dressing and grilled chicken. 8.00
Ask for a pint of our daily soup or chicken salads to go!
Soup | 8.00 Chicken | 10.00
Grilled Cheese Galore
The actual definition of comfort food. Three different views on this classic to take you back to your childhood
- American Classic – American Cheese 6.00
- The Jalapeno Popper – Roasted jalapeno peppers with American and Cheddar cheese. Probably the best sandwich you’ll ever have! 8.00
- Java Classic – Gouda, Swiss, and Cheddar. 8.00
- Java Jack – Pepper Jack and Cheddar. 8.00
- Italian – Mozzarella, banana peppers on toasted bread with garlic salt. Served with a side of marinara for dipping. 8.00
Chicken Salad on a Croissant – A family recipe must try, with an irresistible taste! 8.00
BLT – A timeless classic. Crispy bacon, lettuce, and tomato with mayo, served on a perfectly toasted bread- 8.00
Add avocado 1.00
Ham & Swiss
Do we need to say anymore?
- Varies – pasta salad, macaroni salad, broccoli salad –3.00
- variety of chips – 2.00
Soup de jour
Nothing like a hot bowl of soup to please the soul and put life into perspective. It’s a lot to ask of a bowl of soup, but definitely worth a try.
- Cup 4.00
- Bowl 6.00
Miscellaneous items are available in the Merchandiser cooler including grab and go protein plates, wraps, sandwiches, and more!